Banana & Kirkland Three Berry Blend Smoothie
eat the heat with this classic combination of banana and Kirkland Signature's frozen three berry blend, along with some milk, in the form of Banana And Kirkland Three Berry Blend Smoothie. It is super easy to make and is an awesome and filling breakfast option. Knock knock, super healthy too!
- 1 cup Mixed berries Use can use fresh or frozen
- 1 Banana Or use 1/2 for a large banana
- 1 cup Milk Or a little less, as per blender jar size. It should not go above liquid max fill line.
Chop banana and add to the blender jar.
Add in the mixed berries to blender jar.
Now add the milk to the jar (making sure the liquid does not cross the mentioned liquid max fill line. If it happens, reduce the milk).
Blend everything together until smooth (It should not take more than a minute).
Mixed Berries & Banana Smoothie is ready. Serve fresh!
- You can use fresh or frozen berries, whatever available at hand.
- Whole milk can be substituted with low-fat milk, almond milk or soy milk, as per preference.
- If you don't have mixed berries, feel free to use one kind of berry (whichever is available at hand).
- For additional sweetness, add a teaspoon or two of honey or maple syrup.